School Year Programs
Students register for an entire class year, rather than for individual semesters. The fee schedule reflects tuition for the 2022-2023 school year, which is the same as the 2021/2022 school year tuition. Although we have relaxed many of our COVID precautions, we have kept a reduced class size.
In addition to tuition, there is a $35 registration fee.
Parents have two payment options for tuition:
- Pay the full year’s tuition at the time of registration.
Parents making a one-time payment receive a discount.
- Pay the tuition in eight installments, per the payment schedule below.
Parents making installments must enroll in our automatic debit program.
We offer a sibling discount. The higher tuition student pays the full amount; others from the same family save 10%. The first child pays full registration fee of $35. Each of any other children from the same family pays a registration fee of $15.
One month notice required for withdrawal from classes. No withdrawals or refunds after November 15th unless exceptional circumstances apply. Tuition may be refundable under certain circumstances. For more information on this and other issues, please see the policies and procedures page.
Please note that there is NO PAYMENT DUE IN MAY. The April payment is the final payment for the school year.
- 1st Payment – At the time of registration
- 2nd Payment – October, 2022
- 3rd Payment – November, 2022
- 4th Payment – December, 2022
- 5th Payment – January, 2023
- 6th Payment – February, 2023
- 7th Payment – March, 2023
- 8th Payment – April, 2023
|1 hr 15 mins/wk||$980||$127.50|
|1 ½ hrs/wk||$1040||$135.00|
|2 hrs 15 min/wk||$1420||$182.50|
|2 ½ hrs/wk||$1580||$202.50|
Certain Level classes meet several times per week. See schedule for details. Classes with 4 or fewer students may be charged at the semi-private rate.