Summer Schedule Additions
We’ve added several camps and classes to our summer schedule:
- beginner Ballet and Tap for 11-13 year olds Monday evenings and Wednesday afternoons
- Frozen for 4-6 year olds June 9-13, 9am to noon
- Little Mermaid for 4-6 year olds June 9-13, 1-4pm (free lunchtime supervision for those campers doing both Frozen and Little Mermaid);
- Frozen for 3 year olds June 21, 4:30-6pm
- Frozen for 3 year olds July 12, 11:30-1pm
- Camp Cupcake for 5-9 year olds July 21-25, 9am to noon
We offer early drop off and late pickup for selected camps. Be sure to let us know your needs!
Spots go quickly so register now to reserve yours!
Toddler Reading Circle
Wednesday mornings 10-11 in the Art Upstairs room at our Grace United studio. Come join us for a story and a craft! (Note: We only meet twice in May.)
- May 7th One Fish Two Fish
- May 14th Planting a Rainbow
All Toddler, CM1 and CM2 classes will have their Demonstration in class, the week of May 12th. Parents are invited to watch what the children have learned. All children will receive fairy crowns and flowers. NO MAKEUP CLASSES ARE ALLOWED THE WEEK OF MAY 12th.
(If your child DOES NOT wear a uniform, her demonstration is in class. If she DOES wear a uniform, she is in the May 18th performance.)
Students who take classes at Lambert Hall and Grace United and who are in Preballet, Primary, or any Level class have their Parents Day Demonstration Sunday, May 18that 3pm at Hogg Middle School in the Heights.
Students should arrive by 1:15. Dress rehearsal starts at 1:30. Doors open at 2:30 for parents.
Students must wear the class uniform and wear hair in a bun or pony tail (if long) or pulled off face (if short).
We will be video taping. Orders for DVDs will be taken the last week of class and at the Demonstration.
Students at Cathedral House have their Demonstration May 16th on the following schedule:
- Toddler 2: 10:30
- Primary 1/2: 10:00
- Kinder: 9:30
Kinkaid students will have their Demonstration May 16th at 2:00pm in the Big Room.